Design, Construction Supervision
Crouch Waterfall undertakes the design and supervision of construction of new buildings and alterations to existing buildings within the Public Sector for such clients as The Metropolitan Police and Hampshire Constabulary, together with AWE Aldermarston and other Ministry of Defence sites.
- Feasibility design for new Custody Suites at Uxbridge and Wimbledon Police Stations New clean facilities and associated structural support to services at AWE Aldermarston
- Parkgate Police Station – Design of superstructure and foundations for new police station, Design and detailing of alterations to main entrance, Royal Surrey County Hospital
- New disabled lift and perimeter security works, Peel Centre, HendonDesign of fall arrest system for aircraft cleaning, RAF Lyneham
- New plant platform and support structure to new clean room Merriel, Pirbright, Surrey Structural support to new water tanks at Camp Porton Down
- Design and detailing of foundations and superstructure for National Fingerprint Centre, Hampshire Design of temporary propping to RC roof slab at Bulford Camp, Wiltshire
- Extension and refurbishment of Winchester and Andover Police Stations