Following the huge success of incorporating Geotechnical design in-house in 2013, Crouch Waterfall are delighted to be able to offer our clients a full suite of Geoenvironmental services to support site acquisition, planning, development, risk assessment and waste management.
Crouch Waterfall can provide an integrated approach to managing ground related risks by linking geoenvironmental provision with the existing geotechnical capacity, and also as a standalone geoenvironmental service.
Some of the key services offered are:
- High level Geo-Environmental Feasibility Assessments for Transactions / Due Diligence
- Comprehensive Phase 1 Desk Studies for preliminary risk assessment and planning
- Environment Impact Assessments for Ground Conditions and Land Contamination
- Design and implementation of combined geotechnical / geoenvionmental or standalone contaminated land site investigations
- Interpretative reporting with generic and detailed contaminated land risk assessment for human health and controlled water issues
- Compilation of remedial options appraisals and strategies with verification reporting
- Deep Foundation/Piling Risk Assessments
- Material Management Planning
- Surveys of planned excavated soils with material categorisation and waste classification
- Assessment of Land Contamination risks and inputs into Environmental Management Plans
- Planning and regulatory liaison for discharge of contaminated land conditions
Further information is attached, or a full range of our services can be found on our website.
Please contact Mark Rowney with any enquires:
Mark Rowney – BEng (Hons) MSc CEng CWEM MCIWEM
We look forward to hearing from you.